Virtue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valarii's Application

3 posters

Go down

Valarii's Application Empty Valarii's Application

Post  Valarii Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:13 am

Name: Valarii
Class: Engineer
level: 0
Playtimes: PST pretty much anytime
Previous MMO experience: SWG Pre-CU and NGE, Briefly CoV, AoC for most of its short existance, WoW since beta, a few others that don't come to mind right now...
Play style: Varied, I enjoy pretty much any role that is needed, healing and tanking have always been my loved, but engineer seems to be a good support class that is necessary for RvR, so why not Twisted Evil

Short Story on why you would like to join:
Well i know Avian IRL... that's the force that drove me to this website :] but hey, from what he tells me you guys are awesome.
So hello and thanks for reading!
Valarii
Valarii

Back to top Go down

Valarii's Application Empty Re: Valarii's Application

Post  Avian Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:21 am

Don't believe him, I'm constantly talking shit about you guys. Hah Just kidding all.

Thanks for filling out an app bro. Friends and family usually have a short recruitment process so we'll hopefully all get in vent soon and throw down on some good times.
Avian
Avian
Admin

https://virtue.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nao Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:01 am

Unity amongst leaders is important. Friends and family of this guild have and always will have a front row seat. Avian has welcomed you and so will we. Welcome to the family.

Locked: Please move your application process to Ventrilo and playtime. click Here for the info needed.

-Nao
Nao
Nao

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down