Go down

Slippy's Application

Post  Slippy on Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:36 pm

Name: Slippy
Class: Engineer
Level :0 cherry
Playtimes : PST but moving to EST in 2 months
Previous MMO experience: AoC, WoW, EQII, EQI, Guild Wars, and a little Vanguard
Play style: I like to fill in the empty/weak spots. Although I really enjoy doing damage from afar.

I'm a friend of Perrin's from work. Playing without a guild gets boring fast, and after playing the Warhammer Beta for a while, I thought I'd give this place a try. Seems like a solid group, so hopefully I'll be around for a while.

Heads up to admins - I'll be away for about 4 - 6 weeks starting on the 2nd of October. After that, I'll be right back in the game. I play almost every day for at least 2 hours. Thanks for considering my application, and I hope to see you all soon.

Slippy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slippy's Application

Post  Nao on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:05 am

Slippy, we made an attempt to find you online this eve, please remember we are on Wastelands server. I apologize if there has been a mix up with the servers and you have to reroll a class, the option is yours, but i look forward to seeing you on vent and possibly in the crew.

-Nao

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Slippy on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:50 pm

Yeah, you missed me alright... In fact, I wasn't even on. I was too busy re-downloading the program and it didn't finish until this morning. A recent virus forced me to format and reload everything, but there's really no reason why I won't be on tonight. I really appreciate you guys trying to herd me into the flock last night though.

Question: I have open beta access and the live game head start. Today, I will pick up a hard copy of the game from Game-Stop... Should I run the Beta download I got from Fileplanet or the actual game DVD from Game-Stop? I suspect that the DVD will work as long as I use my account that is verified with the early access code (I have a separate Beta account).

If all goes well, I should be on tonight earning titles of self-sacrifice in no time.

Slippy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nao on Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:30 am

Seeing as you have just re-formatted, i would use the CD from the product purchase.

-Nao

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Slippy on Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:34 pm

Thanks Nao. Things are working just fine. Now, I just gotta find you guys in game.

Slippy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nao on Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:26 am

In game do /who Virtue and you should get prompted with all the members currently online. Also feel free to welcome yourself into our vent. It will be faster and easier that way.

-Nao

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down