Virtue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexil's App

2 posters

Go down

Nexil's App Empty Nexil's App

Post  Nexil Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:05 pm

Name: Nexil

Class: Bright Wizard

level : 5

Playtimes : PST usually anywhere from 4pm-3am (filling out this app at 2:41am, yes I don't sleep)

Previous MMO experience:
Well sadly to say I was never a huge MMO person back in the day it usually took a friend to get me hooked on something but I played Diablo from launch to a couple months after Diablo2 came out and the game went into the crapper with the hacks, etc. Played WoW from about launch until a month ago it is to much of an e-sport and the fact I remember when players actually cared about community and the game was fun (IE. When you raided in blues and maybe got 1 epic a week if you were lucky). So yeah I pre ordered Warhammer got into the PW's and OB became hooked and here I am.

Play style: My play style completely depends on the situation at hand, Do what I need to do to get the job done.

Short Story on why you would like to join:

Well my name is Kevin I am 26 and live in California, I am an electrician which I find rare in the online gaming community. Construction workers are known for being in bars not playing MMOs but yeah anyway I recently rolled on Wasteland and have been looking around WHA at the different guild posts/forums and also checking the guild out on Warhammers Realm War and Virtue seems to be just the type of guild I would like to be a part of. Some key things I was looking for was a good group of people in an organized guild.

Hope to here from you guys soon, if you need some more information just let me know.
Nexil
Nexil

Back to top Go down

Nexil's App Empty Re: Nexil's App

Post  Nao Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:00 pm

Nexil,
It is glad to see you are interested in Virtue. Were currently slowing down our recruiting as we have added many new faces to our Virtue community and are waiting to see how it all folds out or for a better word unfolds. I would be happy to see you in Ventrilo and running with some of the crew before getting you the invite. Our Ventrilo information can be found here on the forums, or send Naokhan a tell in game and I'll be happy to set you up with the info then. Look forward to seeing you out there.

-Nao
Nao
Nao

Back to top Go down

Post  Nao Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:34 pm

lOOKING TO CLOSE OUT THESE APPLICATIONS pst TO nAOKHAN IF YOU HAVE GOTTEN GUILD INVITE OR TELL ME ON HERE.

fUCKING cAPS
Nao
Nao

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum