Virtue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

// NEW PLAYERS READ! //

Go down

// NEW PLAYERS READ! // Empty // NEW PLAYERS READ! //

Post  Avian Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:53 am

First Thing-Intro
Well, it seems you have somehow found your way onto our forums. I thank you for looking where you are supposed to. This should be your first stop on your path to Virtue.
I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and the guild I am representing in this message. We are Virtue. My name is Avian, I am one of 3 other leaders that you will soon meet. I will be helping you through the process and making it as simple as possible to get you in fighting along side of us.

Second Thing-Application
Alright, so first things first. If you are new and looking for a membership please visit the
Applications section of our forums, fill out an app as shown in our example, and read a bit about joining our guild. We will be as active as possible in reviewing these applications and getting back to you. Please follow the format and thank you for showing your interest in Virtue.

Third Thing-Vent
We need everyone to download Vent, if you don't have a mic that is okay for now, but we still need you to download vent and log on so you know how to use it; being able to communicate quickly with teammates is a necessity in our type of game play. We recommend getting one as soon as possible if you are without a functioning mic.
Vent is a great way to understand how you will integrate with our core and non-core members.

Virtue's Vent
IP: 66.29.95.48
Port: 3819
-no pass-

If you do not have Ventrilo, download the CLIENT HERE.

Thank you for showing your interest so far. We all plan on see your application up soon and can't wait to catch you on Vent.
Avian
Avian
Admin

https://virtue.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum