Virtue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance applicaiton? - Mayhem Guild

+2
Malith
Sandman
6 posters

Go down

Alliance applicaiton? - Mayhem Guild Empty Alliance applicaiton? - Mayhem Guild

Post  Sandman Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:20 pm

Here is your format
I represent a PvP oriented guild named Mayhem and we are looking for an alliance. I saw on the WHA Wasteland Order boards that you are a founding guild of the Pride alliance. We have about 10-12 active folks that would like to join an alliance. Is Pride open to recruiting new guilds? Put my info below in case you need to review the guild leader's info...

Name: Bob
Class: Rune Priest
level : 29
Playtimes : 9pm - 2am CST
Previous MMO experience: EQ 1 year, DAOC 5 years, WoW 1 year , AoC (did anyone stay longer than 3 months), Eve 1 year
Play style: As long as the char class is fun, I'll play whatever makes the group/guild successful. I enjoy coordinated PvP with a strong leader and a group that knows their roles. I have a RP/t3, BW/t2 and WH/t2.

Short Story on why you would like to join .

Hey, RL name is Guy and live in North East Texas area(DFW). Mayhem guild is looking for an alliance of casual yet RvR oriented guilds to help fill groups or fill our groups in scenarios and to enable larger and organized RvR or PvE events. The end game in WH hasn't really found any structure yet and we are hoping that larger alliances will help the end game and Open RvR in general get some momentum. We usually have around 4-8 people online any given night, most of which are up for anything related to PvP or PvE for gear to make us better in PvP.

Sandman

Back to top Go down

Alliance applicaiton? - Mayhem Guild Empty Re: Alliance applicaiton? - Mayhem Guild

Post  Malith Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:08 pm

Just wanna let you know that we still talking amongst ourselves as to the future of Pride and are considering your offer. We don't wanna be too hasty in making a decision and ruin any potential alliance/friendship between the Guilds. Although, I do think it would be beneficial to the Guilds if we all get to know each other and to see if all people involved are . . . compatible. I mean this in no negative way and think it would be best to contact us in game and set up some relations to ensure that this is what Pride as well as yourselves really want.
Malith
Malith

Back to top Go down

Alliance applicaiton? - Mayhem Guild Empty Re: Alliance applicaiton? - Mayhem Guild

Post  Sandman Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:19 pm

No problem at all. Anyone in particular we should contact in game?

Also curious, is the alliance you have active at this point? It's hard to know how many guilds are in the alliance or if they are active by looking at guild pages.

Sandman

Back to top Go down

Post  Malith Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:59 am

Well with the Transfers that opened we are going to Sylvania. If you decide to head that way please send myself or Selenea a tell.
Malith
Malith

Back to top Go down

Post  Nao Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:32 pm

Thank you for taking this up Malith. I should be back in this Friday as well and perhaps i can get back into the swing of shit around here.

Nao
Nao
Nao

Back to top Go down

Alliance applicaiton? - Mayhem Guild Empty NAO!!!!

Post  Yellowjacket Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:30 am

NAO!!!!! OMG OMG ... !!!

NAO FTW, Can't wait to see ya again bud! What a Face
Yellowjacket
Yellowjacket

Back to top Go down

Post  Nao Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:46 pm

Appears friday is a go. I start work next monday also so all is on schedule, I appreciate everyone understanding. See you this week !!!

Nao
Nao
Nao

Back to top Go down

Post  Sporak Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:24 pm

I think I just peed myself a little from excitement. No lie!
Sporak
Sporak

Back to top Go down

Post  Clod Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:38 am

Well NAO good to have you back soon...I play RP now 30lv atm but heal like im 40 OH YA BITCHES!!!
Clod
Clod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sporak Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:28 pm

Clod wrote:Well NAO good to have you back soon...I play RP now 30lv atm but heal like im 40 BITCHES!!!

true that
Sporak
Sporak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down