Virtue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volten's application

2 posters

Go down

Volten's application Empty Volten's application

Post  v0lten Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:19 am

Name: Volten <---in game name
Class: Archmage
Level : 7 (atm while filling this out)
Playtimes : At least a few hours a day
Previous MMO experience: Diablo - 1 year, Diablo II - 1 year, WoW - 1 year
Play style: I normally like to play the glass cannon class. I like to blow things up before they can have a chance to do anything about and and rape me. I like playing classes that require a lot of skill and concentration because they are usually the classes that can do the most and be the most beneficial. In WoW I loved playing a Mage. In WAR, however, Im changing it up, in the Beta I played a good many classes (tryouts) and my two favorite were the Shaman and Archmage. They are really well balanced and very beneficial for scenarios and all kinds of RvR... I love the fact I can just throw hots and dots all around and throw in some decent dps while healing.

Short Story on why you would like to join: Ive been waiting for WAR to come out for quite a while. I was invited to apply to his guild by two people I know IRL.... Yellowjacket and Malith. I can be very competetive and love helping my guild out. I was in one of the few Horde guilds on my server in WoW to tackle BT and it took a good while for it. We had a strict raiding schedule and I loved being a part of a guild where everyone was willing to help everyone else out. Hope to hear back from ya about the app.
v0lten
v0lten

Back to top Go down

Volten's application Empty Re: Volten's application

Post  Nao Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:03 am

Volten,
Glad to see you have applied. If Yellow sent you then im kinda iffy affraid J/p. Anyhow, this is just the first step please log into vent and get up with the crew. Were on Wastelands server. Look for names such as "Naokhan, Rikihoshi, Selenea, Yellowjacket, Clod, Ownstar" Or try to search for Virtue. I'm not sure a search option is available yet.
Anywhoz, see ya out there. Good Luck.

-Nao
Nao
Nao

Back to top Go down