Denna's App

Go down

Denna's App

Post  Lewstherin on Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:08 pm

Name: Denna <---in game name. Ian <---in real life name.
Class: Swordmaster
Level:8 and moving...
Playtimes : GMT+3, so my evenings are EST's middle of the day to afternoons. Weekends I tend to be on more.

Previous MMO experience: SWG from launch to the CU destruction of the game. WoW for about 3 years, leveled a mage pre-bc to 60, didn't do a lot of raiding because I was out of the country. Came back for BC, been in end game raiding guilds, which as long as my schedule cooperated was awesome. I enjoyed playing raw dps caster types, but I have dabbled with tank types as well.

Play style: I enjoy the social aspect of MMOs, that's why I try to play a class that is needed or less played. Better for finding company, what?

Short Story on why you would like to join .

Well, I'm looking for a guild that is going to be a group of friends to play with. I may not be able to dedicate a lot of time on the weekdays with you, but I think that I will still be able to contribute support in some ways. I went Order because it appeared that it was lacking on this server, and I always root for the underdog. I'm drawn to this MMO mainly because of the person to person contact that is encouraged on all levels of the game, from PVP to PVE. In between leveling I've been reading up on guilds and looking at which ones would be the best fit.

Right now I think my toon is in some random guild that just wanted help with the charter or something, I'll be dropping it today whenever I get on.

***Signature complete***

Lewstherin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Denna's App

Post  Nao on Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:48 pm

Denna, shoot Naokhan a tell when your in game and we'll chat a bit.

-Nao

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum