Info on other guilds on Wasteland

Go down

Info on other guilds on Wasteland

Post  v0lten on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:45 am

Well, I found a search engine to check out how we match up to other guilds and I was kind of surprised at the results.

On a general search for all guilds on Wasteland, Scrubs by far has the most members at 240. Their highest rank however, is still only 21. They, of course, openly recruit every single person they can find. The next 3 biggest are Destruction and are Legion, Xtreme, and Desecration. (I was surprised not to see FEDS in there).
FORCE is the next biggest Order guild with 96 members. With a highest rank of 23. Valor is at 67 and Virtue is at 50.

We are currently Guild Rank 8, and to my surprise, there are only a few guilds with a higher rank... All are Destruction, some are rank 9 and two are rank 10. I just figured that the more members you had, the faster your rank would go up, but apparently not, since Scrubs has 240 members and is only Rank 8, same with us.

Its definitely obvious that Destruction has many more T3 level ranks than Order... I hope soon, the T3 scenarios will start popping up, I still havent been able to do one, and I think its because Order is lacking T3 level ranked people.

Anyways, just figured I would share this with everyone.
If you want to check out guild search, go here http://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/GuildSearch.war
v0lten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Info on other guilds on Wasteland

Post  Nao on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:15 pm

surprised to see these stats as well. Perhaps mythic has found a way to reward the dedicated "strong" guilds. Also surprised to see only guilds higher then Virtue are Destruction. We fucking own.
-Nao

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sporak on Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:23 am

we just hit lvl 11 tonight
Sporak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellowjacket on Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:07 am

Virtue Rules imo! So far I have seen Virtue as the most organized guild on order side. bounce bounce cheers bounce bounce
Yellowjacket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nao on Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:29 pm

Looking at the guild updates list it appears were loosing some of our premier members, another Nao defection or what?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum