Virtue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My departure from Virtue

3 posters

Go down

My departure from Virtue Empty My departure from Virtue

Post  Avian Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:16 pm

Hey everyone,

I would like to use this oppertunity to let everyone, who I knew in Virtue, know that I will no longer be a part of Virtue. There are no hard feelings and I'd love to keep in contact with all of you and I plan to do so.

I have created a new guild with my brother and two of our friends. This is mainly because I have decided to roll destruction and I feel the vast majority already feel comfortable playing Order. I would never want to have people play a side or faction that they don't want to. Our name is Fallen Kings, you can check us out at Fallen Kings GL. I'm not giving my guild's information out to try to "steal" any Virtue members. I know quite a few people in Virtue would like to roll destruction and don't have anywhere to go.. Well I would like to offer a place for any virtue member to feel at home. So if you are dead set on rolling destruction and don't have a place to go then toss me a PM.

I wish I could have stayed to help lead this guild and continue to make these forums an interesting place. But as all good things they don't last forever. So I will see you guys soon hopefully.

Sel I'm leaving the forums under your control. I know you will do fine by them, and I'd love to see what you do, art wise, with them. Good luck and if you have any questions about the forums I'll still be here to help anyway I can.

If anyone has any questions just send me a PM or AIM me at VegasSuicide.

Its been a pleasure and fair well folks.
Avian
Avian
Admin

https://virtue.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

My departure from Virtue Empty Re: My departure from Virtue

Post  Tussle Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:41 am

Avian...

You have worked very hard for VIRTUE. Please consider joining your friend and brother with VIRTUE, those 2 votes would swing us to Destruction (we must combine the 2 destruction catagories). If you do decide to exit, let me say thanks for all your hard work in the name of VIRTUE.

- Tussle
Tussle
Tussle

http://www.unboundpages.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Avian Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:19 am

Hah thanks Tussle. I don't want to swing the vote unfairly. I've already voted. Besides if Virtue does come destruction then I'll already have a place reserved for everyone.

And yeah a lot of work from myself has gone into certain aspects of Virtue but I don't consider any of it wasted. It was fun as hell getting to know everyone and working with the people I did. Plus who knows what the future holds. Anything is possible.

Hopefully one day soon we'll meet up on the same side of the battlefield.
Avian
Avian
Admin

https://virtue.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nao Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:29 pm

The Destruction Votes are considered 1 category. The "change name" is just to see if people wanted to change the name or not. as of right now i think the Votes are 7/5 or 7/6 in favor of Order. Its not a breakaway. I'm waiting until release "Live" release, and im asking all members to play both sides of the spectrum during the open beta. After all is said and done, i will post one more poll and see where people stand.

-Nao
Nao
Nao

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down