Virtue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello from The Ninth Night

4 posters

Go down

hello from The Ninth Night Empty hello from The Ninth Night

Post  izziee Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:06 am

Hiya guys ! long time no see . This is izziee gm of TNN . it looks like everyone will be going to war Smile

im doing a server split for my guild. we have around 80 members atm , we are going to run set guilds on order and destruction . I will be the gm over destruction , sprat will be the gm over order. we do have set people for both sides .... no one could pick what side they wanted to play most ... so we picked both lmao. we will keep recruting till we hit 50 - 75 max for each side . we do have a great core group for each side.

we are tryn to start a alliance for both order and destruction . atm we do have a coupple of order guild lined up . and im in talks with achillezz and hes crew and a few other guilds from galahad for a destuction alliance.

if your thinking about rolling order , take some time and visit : www.tgaforums.com (pa.com for all you old school stealthers ).there working on getting a alliance together for order there .

if destruction is you thing .... visit http://thedethguild.yuku.com/topic/1893?page=11 the deth guild is getting a alliance set up for the old galahad guilds .

TNN will be a part of both these alliances .

i will keep checking back here ... but the offer is out there for a alliance if you want it .

ty you for your time !

Tonya (izziee rr8 sb galahad )

ps. hope you guys are doing well Smile can not wait for open beta myself ! going crazy , i need somthing to do lmao .

visit me any time at www.theninthnight.com but i will pop back in here from time to time.

izziee

Back to top Go down

hello from The Ninth Night Empty Re: hello from The Ninth Night

Post  Clod Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:21 am

Nao, this was a long time play friend of mine on daoc and happened to bump into her via an email. I had her shoot the information over here. We had good stealther duels/fights old school stuff before all the server mergers back when it was just MLF and Galahad. She knows a lot of really good people and players from daoc.
Clod
Clod

Back to top Go down

Post  Nao Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:24 pm

Initially this all sounds great. I like the idea of having an immediate alliance once entering the game, it could open up many possibilities and actually push us towards some end game and content pretty fast. I see many options for raiding and large PvE/PvP groups to roam the lands and claim our stakes. Speaking to the Virtue members who are most likely going to come across this thread, I don't know much about TNN..
To Izziee, I would like to express our desire for unity, organization, a strong play field of active and cooperative members of an alliance. Combining forces for common goals and play interests only works if it is truly combined and cooperative. Calls to arms and the desire to raid together, PvP together and the audience of mature gamers are to the heart of what we will be looking for in an alliance. At one time or another many of us, as gamers, have been in alliances that have heard more "crickets" then "war cries". Virtue wants war, we want action, we want activity, and of the most importance communication.
Currently Virtue leaders have been in some small talks with Diplomatz. There a high end 8 man GG from DAOC. Diplomatz and Virtue in an un-official alliance have done many Relic Raids together. Our forces of two small guilds have soiled many battle fields with Blood, and brought our homelands of Midgard many rewards in the process. In conclusion, i would like to speak with Katylist and Heddi of Diplomatz and see if there willing to make this alliance work as well, if i would have the blessing of TNN. After discussions with Diplomatz and the leaders of Virtue, i will contact Izziee promptly.

-Nao

P.S. Little dramatic at times but hey, it sounded good. Surprised
Nao
Nao

Back to top Go down

Post  Tussle Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:59 pm

Hi, Izziee.

Last time I saw you, you were beatin'-the-tar-outta me just outside of Glenlock. I hope WarHammer finds you well and I look forward to you slappin' me around in a new game.

-Tussle
Tussle
Tussle

http://www.unboundpages.com

Back to top Go down

Post  izziee Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:31 pm

I dont want to come off as a snoop ... but i was looking in your forums ....i like to read lmao .

i want to say somthing ......food for thought so to speak ....

i would like to extend my offer for a alliance to a guild merge only if you need it . im not head hunting or i dont want to come off like im doing that . i just want you to know the offer is there if you need it .i would open up a officers spot for both order and destruction for your guild. That way you all can still play both sides together. and have more people to group with ... if your not all on at the same time.

i understand your a small guild there is nothing wrong with that ... its all about who you are and what you stand for not the size of the guild . i like to hang out with good people ... i love Mischievious and Tussle to death they are great guys and always loved talking to them in teamspeak. even when i get my arse killed by them in rvr Razz..... it was always alot of fun and i have great respect for both of them .

the ninth night has the numbers to pull both sides ... and thats were we are doing . we have around 80 members .... were not going to be a mega guild or anything like that . were looking to get around 50 - 75 max both sides , so we can do the end game raids and such , and someone will always be on any time you log in. we are a older based guild .... most of are members are around 25 - 45 years old . and we have ALOT of couples that play . we dont have many rules ... just no drama ... thats about it . around 40 of are members been with us for 5-7 years . we are a rvr guild ... and above all , we like to have fun.

I totaly understand about keeping you guilds name .... hell the ninth night has been around for 7 years now and i would never give up the name. i just want you guys to know you do have a home with TNN . if you need it . im happy to help out anyway i can ...... if not im sory to put my nose were it dont belong ... hey im a woman its in my nature to Laughing

the alliance offer will always be there if you want it .... so will the guild merge if you can not pick what to play as a guild .....order or destruction. or even do a split make a order guild and you can play destruction as a guild merge TNN if you like .

if you like to come out and play with us ... in open beta .....TNN destruction will be rolling on Forest of Shadows. you can visit www.theninthnight.com for more info . TNN destruction will be teaming up with some other guilds to do a test run on destruction alliance .

im not 100% sure were TNN order will be ... i think sprat is rolling on barak varr . i need to talk to him yet.
i told him when he gets the time to come here and to go to tga and set it up so he can do a test run for the alliance for order side too . for open beta .

so if you like to do a test run for the alliance ... or what not .... i will post more info on it ... or sprat will come here and post up for the order alliance.

so we can see how all the guilds work together Smile

thank you for your time .

Tonya

ps. im so sorry if i steped on any toes . that was not my intention at all .

izziee

Back to top Go down

Post  izziee Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:01 am

order TNN is going to play on barak varr .... if you want to hook up in open beta with a alliance and do a test run ... just let me know Smile

izziee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum